A flexible full-function inventory system designed to serve almost any type of business.
Inventory Control may be used as a stand-alone inventory system or may be used in conjunction with our Purchase Order/Receiving and Order Entry/Invoicing systems to form a fully integrated distribution system.
- Multi-company capability.
- 15-character item numbers.
- Three units of measure: stocking, purchasing, and selling.
- Four methods of valuing inventory: average, FIFO, LIFO, and replacement cost.
- Up to six price fields for each item.
- On-line entry and editing of master files and transactions.
- Item and transaction register inquiries.
- Extensive item tracking information, including on-hand, on-order, minimum, maximum, and economic order quantities.
- The ability to retrieve sales analysis quantities and amounts.
- The ability to retrieve cost of sales quantities and amounts for month-to-date, year-to-date, and prior year reporting.
- Complete item definition including reference fields for alternate item number (serial numbers, for instance), class, location, vendor, alternate vendor, vendor's item number, lead time, and weight.
- Full and flexible reporting capabilities.
- IDDU/DDS specifications for users who may wish to create their own reports with Query.
Inventory Control provides you with a wide variety of reports to assist you in managing your inventory. Where applicable, Inventory Control's reports offer multiple sort options with company and item selection criteria.
Reports available include:
- Transaction edit report
- Item master and item price listings
- Item reorder report
- Excess inventory report
- Stock status report
- Inventory valuation report
- Sales analysis report
- Transaction register report
- Bin/item labels
- Physical inventory count sheets
- Book vs. Physical difference report
- Proof lists of all on-line file maintenance