- Do you need to know the status of each of your customer's orders?
- Do you need to prepare a professional-looking invoice for your customers?
- Do you need management reporting to help you stay on top of backorders?
- Could you use an on-line inquiry into your customer's order and sales history?
Order Entry/Invoicing is the answer to all of these needs and more.
- Multi-company capability.
- Full interface to Acclaim's Inventory Control, or may be used as a stand-alone system.
- On-line entry and editing of orders.
- Automatic and/or manual assignment of order and invoice numbers.
- Complete order information including salesperson, invoice discounts, sales tax, terms, customer reference number, override ship-to address, special instructions, fractional quantities, and more.
- Three types of line items: inventoried/non inventoried items, miscellaneous charges, and comments.
- Orders and invoices printed on standard multipurpose forms.
- On-line inquiry of customers, invoices and sales history.
- Complete customer information including contact name, phone number, bill-to/ship-to address, and default entries for terms, salesperson, and sales tax rates.
- Three methods for pricing: level code, percentage discount, and manual pricing.
- Backorder processing.
- Full and flexible reporting capabilities.
- IDDU/DDS specifications for users who may wish to create their own reports with Query.
Order Entry/Invoicing provides you with a wide variety of reports to assist you in managing your orders and sales. Where applicable, Order Entry/Invoicing's reports offer multiple sort options with company and item selection criteria.
Reports available include:
- Master file listings
- Open order report
- Closed order report
- Backorder report
- Sales tax report
- Sales history report
- Customer sales analysis report
- Customer labels
- Proof lists of all on-line file maintenance