Menu-driven system designed to provide any type of business all of the benefits associated with a complete purchasing system.
Purchase Order/Receiving may be used as a stand-alone purchasing system or may be used in conjunction with our Inventory Control and Order Entry/Invoicing systems to form a fully integrated distribution system.
- Multi-company capability.
- On-line entry and editing of purchase orders and receipts.
- Automatic and/or manual assignment of purchase order numbers.
- Purchase order entry allows for terms, FOB point, ship via, buyer, override ship-to, date needed, delivery date, requested by, authorized by, order discount percentage, vendor's item number, fractional quantities, and more.
- Three types of line items: inventoried/non inventoried items, miscellaneous charges, and comments.
- Purchase orders printed on standard multipurpose forms.
- On-line inquiry of purchase orders and purchases/receipts history.
- Complete vendor information including contact name, phone number, and default entries for terms, FOB point, and order discount percentage.
- Orders may be canceled or modified prior to receiving.
- Open or blind receipts entry.
- Allows for receipt of partial shipments.
- Full and flexible reporting capabilities.
- IDDU/DDS specifications for users who may wish to create their own reports with Query.
Purchase Order/Receiving provides you with a wide variety of reports to assist you in managing your purchase orders and receipts. Where applicable, Purchase Order/Receiving's reports offer multiple sort options with company and item selection criteria.
Reports available include:
- New order edit report
- Purchase order approvals
- Vendor master file listing
- Open purchase order report
- Overdue items report
- Receiving report
- Purchase/Receipts history report
- Vendor labels
- Proof lists of all on-line file maintenance